It describes to manage the electronic stuff, describes about why people are distracted….and so on….
This site gives basic info on MOOC. I like it, I think you may like it,
We have a society of Educational Proffetionals in Nepal from University, Govt agencies, and Non-Govt sector, with aim to to promote critical thinking in classroom for better teaching and learning situation. For more info please visit>>>>CT Society Nepal
Hello Friends Greetings
here are some of the important links for MOOC…..
1. http://goodbyegutenberg.pbwiki.com/ for EVO Session for 2010 “Multiliteracies for Social Networking and Collaborative Learning Environments
2. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/multilit Multi Groups
3. We can post messages at the site or simply send email to email@example.com
6. Teachers for interactive language learn (TILL) http://bit.ly/12rUVBE
7. 12 Jan –post by Vance…http://learning2gether.posterous.com/jeff-lebow-hanging-out-at-vance-stevenss-live
8. Webhead http://webheadsinaction.org/live
9.Good Practices in the use of Technology….taedtech.ning.com